Please see below for commonly asked questions. If you have a question that isn't on this list, feel free to call us at 612-331-3911 and we'll be happy to answer it for you!
How is living in a co-op different than traditional apartments?
- See The Co-op Advantage for more info.
How many people can live in an apartment?
- Cole Townhomes: 2-bedrooms up to four people; 3-bedrooms up to five people.
- All other buildings: Studios & 1-bedrooms: up to two people; 2 through 4-bedrooms: up to four people.
How much is the security deposit?
- The security deposit at all buildings equals one month's rent.
Are the apartments furnished?
- Our apartments and townhomes do not come furnished - this means you can bring your own furniture and decorate how you please! If you prefer your apartment furnished, custom furniture rental packages are available at www.cort.com/student.
Do you allow pets?
- Please see our Pet Policy.
Do you offer a roommate matching service?
- We do not offer a roommate matching service - you get to choose who you live with!
Is rent charged per person or per apartment?
- Rent is charged per apartment, not per person or per bedroom.
How do I pay rent?
- Rent can be paid by logging into the Resident Portal, or by check or money order by mail or in person.
What utilities are included in the rent?
- Please see our current Rate Sheet for information on rent prices and utilities.
Do you have a maintenance staff?
- Absolutely! We have a wonderful maintenance staff here to help residents in the event they have a maintenance request. We also have a 24/7 after-hours emergency maintenance line.
Is parking available at the buildings?
- Parking is available at all buildings. Please see our current Rate Sheet for more information on pricing.
Are the apartments close to the U of M and other universities?
- Our buildings are in great locations central to the University of Minnesota and all other Minneapolis colleges and universities. Visit Our Communities for a map of all our locations!
What are rent prices and availabilities?
How can I apply?
- Go to the Apply Now page for instructions on applying for an apartment online.